Clan MerciLess Lineage II
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Reglas Oficiales L2 Dexternet - Wrath -

Reglas Oficiales L2 Dexternet - Wrath - Empty Reglas Oficiales L2 Dexternet - Wrath -

Mensaje  ErTy Lun Mayo 19, 2008 9:28 am

Bueno posteo aqui las reglas del server, por las dudas alguien tenga una incertidumbre.
Espero que les sirva para que vean que hacer y que no y para evitar BANS de todo tipo. y tener que aguantar dias y dias en chatban.
Me costo un poco de trabajo copiar y pegar todas las boludeces que escriben los gms, si total hacen lo q se les canta el culo.

GL & HF
ErTy

Respect between Players and Staff

We are working at the server everyday, to give you, for free, a great gaming experience. Most of us are not sleeping because of this, the others are putting money, again others are programming and getting accurate infos on what to do.

This is all for you, and all for free.

But, again, I see only bad reward for our work. When something of strange happens, like a server restart during an event, as a siege or an epic raid, everybody point the finger to the entire GM staff, and yesterday you did that again, even toward the Admins.

Time to give a cut on this.

I officially repeat my words of some months ago: if you continue with this crap of massive dis-respect, ban, ban, ban and ban will happen. You will not be able to play on our servers anymore, we don't need crying kids throwing trash on our name and . These idiotic retards are not welcome, absolutely: we will lower the ban hammer on their accounts without thinking two times.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There's no time on this account

When you get this "error", it means your account has been banned from our network (PERMA BAN) because you (or whoever) tried to log in with l2walker or other similar programs.

Q: I got this error, but I have never used l2walker, can I have it unbanned?
A: No. SOMEBODY or YOU tried to log in with l2walker, and our servers are able to detect it and ban on the fly.

Q: Please, unban my account! (asking it continuosly to GMs via PM)
A: No. (Ban on forum account)

Q: Please, unban my account pls pls pls (asking it continuosly to GMs in game)
A: No (ban of the account you are using to mess with us).

Please give me back my password, I lost it/somebody stolen it

Q) Did you loose your password?
A) Yes
Q) Did somebody got your password and changed it?
A) Yes

Procedure for getting back your password (your account):

1) Connect to www.lineage.ro
2) Press the button "Forgot Password"
3) You will have your password sent in email.

Q) Did you use a fake email during registration process and so, you cannot use the Forgot Password button?
A) Your problem. Again, we will never give out any password.

Q) Can I have my items back? Somebody's stolen my password and stripped my account.
A) No. You are personally responsible of your password. If somebody get your password, it's because:

- You connected from some internet cafe (and in your pc there was a keylogger).
- You connected from your home, but your pc lacks in safety (aka, keylogger installer).
- You told your password to your best friend (and he scammed you).
- You used a simple password.

As you can see, for password related things, it's always your problems. There's no other way to access to your account.

Character Rename / Moving Character to a new Account / Gender Change

We are not giving out any of these services.

Clan Leadership

Due to the excessive load of work, I am declaring the temporary suspension of the "clan - change leadership" service, until next communication.

Swearing in Hero voice

if I catch an hero swearing in hero voice:

First time = 1 day chat ban
Second time = 1 month chat ban

NO SHOP AREA

Reglas Oficiales L2 Dexternet - Wrath - NoShopRadius

Red = Forbidden Areas.

From =HGM=Adonis and =GM=Rio:

- NO SHOPS on ANY pathways (you can see them in almost every town, just stay out of the main lane of traffic)
- NO SHOPS at the TOP, BOTTOM, OR ON any STAIRCASES.
- NO SHOPS BLOCKING ANY DOORWAY.
- NO SHOPS BLOCKING access to TAURIN. Leave the poor guy alone, he doesn't like crowds! Same goes for any NPC, but Taurin has been the worst.

About Account HACKED

(from the forum user "Deiu" - no need to add more, he's right).
people, get a look arround, your account is stored in a sql or mysql database.
if you want to hack that, i tell you it's very very hard and people who can do this.....
really, they don't play lineage, they make bigger scams and stuff.so please do not conplain about
hacks if you log in from a computer that is not secure.i can add the thing that i never
used an antivirus because i know how to protect myself only in my OS.since winXP sp2, you have
windows defender that is quite good at telling you if you are unsecure.so if you log in unsecurely
you have to know that your account can be hacked.i tryed some times to get packets from ppl that
logged in to wrath server (people i know and they knew i was attepting) and i tell you that the result was
ZILCH.the accounts cannot be hacked unless you "give" your password or if some admin who has access to the
database is messing there (that is unthinkable and i'm sure it didn't happen and it won't happen).

so quit wining about account hacking and start paying for a licenced OS with security bugs resolved (either window, osx or unix/linux)

Donations

Dexternet Network, made up by Dex (4x) and Wrath (12x) servers, does not accept donations, and we will not give out items to players, never. You are here for a free gaming experience, we don't ask you nothing, just to follow the rules and keep the game fair. All the items you see in game in both servers are obtained in a strict legal way, by Craft - Drop - Killing raid bosses.

Other Misc Bannable offenses

Some of you started to put on forum pictures of people with real problems (psycho-phisics). It's completely against any common sense, doing this crap, especially in a gaming community, where you have to focus only on having fun and respect each others.
You put pics online, I perma ban your forum account and ban your IG character for a resonable time.

Regarding "hacked" or stolen accounts:

You are the only one who looks out for your account. There are no hacked accounts. The site is 100% safe, and the login is monitored. The only way to have your account stolen is via keylogger or shared account.
Remember: we are not responsible for your lost accounts. We did what we can to prevent account loss, and we cannot do anything further. The matter is now in your hands. There is nothing we can do in case your items get stolen... with a few lucky exceptions. We will not even THINK of summoning items to give them back to you.

Some general guidelines which should be followed to prevent account stealing:

1. Do NOT give your passworld to ANYONE. Not even someone who says he's an admin, gm, or GOD himself. The server database will NOT crash, we will NOT need to rebuild your accounts, we do NOT need your password if we want to enter your account, we will NEVER ask for it, and we have NO intention of mailing you (or adding you on some chat program) if something happens.
2. Use a GOOD antivirus and do NOT click suspicious links or open suspicious programs. Have a good firewall, as well.
3. Do not share accounts. The biggest chance for having your account stolen comes from your closest "friends". There is also a rule against that. We cannot and will not detect account sharing, but expect no help from us if you do it and lose your items.
4. Change your password from time to time. Even if you have an impossible to guess password, this will also help.
5. Keep your e-mail account secret. Don't share it with anyone, or tell it to anyone you don't trust. When using the forum, you have the option to hide your e-mail. Do that.

Remember: in 99% of the cases of account stealing, no one is to blame other than human stupidity. Have a nice gameplay.

1. Staff Members

1.1. Disrespectful attitude towards any of the Staff Members is forbidden;
Punishment: Severe - permanent account ban. If the account was made specifically for this purpose, then the user's computer will also be banned.

1.2. You must stop any hostile actions against other players when a GM appears near you, especially if your hostility is aimed at the person(s) who called the GM;
Punishment: Slight - varies acoording to level of abuse

1.3. It is forbidden to lie to Staff Members;
Punishment: Severe - ranging from a few days to permanent

Staff members include all Administrators (Admins) and Game Masters (GMs).
These rules apply anywhere, including in-game, on the forums and in e-mails sent to us.

2. 3rd party software and account sharing

2.1. The following programs are forbidden:
2.1.1. any 3rd party software used to increase the speed of the application;
2.1.2. any 3rd party software (also known as bots and clickers) used for automation of anything in the game, such as killing monsters, collecting drops, auto-targeting monsters, healing, buffing etc;
Punishment: Severe - antibot ban: the antibot system will automatically ban you permanently from the server.

Do NOT attempt to use bots while running your dexternet client, even if the bot is used on another server. For complete safety, remove all your botting and 3rd party software from your computer.
2.2. Using someone else's account, even with permission is forbidden;
Punishment: Slight - high probability of no gm assistance for anyone currently using the account. This includes cases of item theft and password issues, but does NOT include refusing to apply punishments to anyone who has come in contact with the current user of the account.

The owner of an account is the owner of its respective mail address. If you have lost your e-mail adress, you will be asked for your Social Security Number (SSN) or the security questions (not answers) entered when the account was made. Please take care of your account.

3. Bugs and exploits

3.1. It is forbidden to use exploits;
Punishment: Medium - account ban ranging from 7 days to permanent.

3.2. If you find a bug you must contact us with as much information as possible, either on the designated forum, by e-mail, or by private message on the forums;

Benefit: slightly increased probability of lowering ban duration in case you break the rules, and increased probability of gm assistance in cases where there is none.

3.3. If you find an exploit you must immediately contact us with as much information as possible, either by e-mail, by private message on IRC or by private message on the forum;

Benefit: moderately increased probability of lowering ban duration in case you break the rules, and increased probability of gm assistance in cases where there is none.

Note that benefits only apply to the GM to whom you have reported the bug/exploit, and can vary or be nullified depending on the situation. 3.4. It is forbidden to publicly speak about an exploit in any type of chat (normal, party, clan, PM etc);
Punishment: Medium - ban ranging from 1 week to permanent and IP ban in extreme cases

Bug - application error which might prevent some feature to function or make it function in a way it was not intended.
Exploit - a bug that can be used and/or abused to gain an advantage and/or change the intended gameplay, such as blocked monsters, item duplication etc.

4. Chatting and names

4.1. It is forbidden to disrespect any other person via chat, in any form (abbreviated, symbols, full text);
Punishment: Slight - chat ban for 1-3 days in light cases, 1-3 day ban in medium cases, and up to permanent ban if you persist.

4.2. It is forbidden to insult other players' nation, race, religion or any form of indirect insult;
Punishment: same as 4.1

4.3. It is forbidden to use bad words, in any form in character names, clan names or titles;
Punishment: Slight - varies from name/clan/title change to ban.

4.4. It is forbidden to use any of the following words in character names, in any form of spelling: GM, Admin, Announcement and the names of the current and previous Staff Members;
Punishment: Severe - permanent account and computer ban.

4.5. It is forbidden to beg for adena or items;
Punishment: Slight - chat ban for various durations.
4.6 It is forbidden to use real-life threats (i.e. threaten someone to harm them IRL). Remember, this is a game;
Punishment: Medium - ban ranging from 3 days to one month and permanent char deletion/account ban in extreme cases

5. Trading

5.1. It is forbidden to start a shop near an NPC, especially Gatekeepers and Warehouse Managers such as Taurin in Giran. It is also forbidden to block more frequently used pathways to said Gatekeepers and Warehouse Managers;
Punishment: Slight - shop ban from 1 to 3 days

5.2. It is forbidden to trick someone else and steal their items and/or adena (also called scamming);
Punishment: Severe - permanent account ban and computer ban in case the account is made for scam, 2 weeks-1 month ban if not, for private store scams. For trade scams, some cases will also have the stolen items returned, along with ANY of your possessions.

Exception: when trading items from server to server (ex: dex-wrath), you are fully responsible of the items you lose and have a very high probability of not receiving any GM assistance. Inter-server trades are not supported. 5.3. It is forbidden to make any transactions with real money;
Punishment: Severe - permanent account and computer ban, char and item deletion.

5.4. It is forbidden to give away or sell your account, even for adena;
Punishment: Severe - permanent account and computer ban, char and item deletion.

5.5 It is forbidden to forcefully enter someone's account and steal their items, whether or not that person has given you its account willingly.

Punishment: Severe - ranging from permanent ban on all your accounts, to computer ban in extreme cases. Some cases include all your items being returned to the victim.

6. Griefing

6.1. It is forbidden to PK in low level areas with a high level character (eg. Execution Grounds, Ruins of Despair, any low-level area with monsters of lvl 56 or lower, if player's level is 52 or lower); Read
here
for more info.
Punishment: Medium - ban ranging from 1 week to 1 month.

6.3. PK in other situations is allowed

6.4. KS is allowed

PK - Player Killing, killing other player's characters.
KS - Kill Stealing, stealing the drop from a monster someone else killed, when you are not in the same party.

8. Events

8.1. It is forbidden to enter an event zone (usually an arena) unless the event organizer invites you;
Punishment: ranging from kick to 1 week ban and possible restriction to ever participating at any other event.

8.2. Any unwanted intervention during an event is forbidden;
Punishment: ranging from kick to 1 week ban and possible restriction toever participating at any other event
ErTy
ErTy
Antharas
Antharas